We have a few events coming up and hope you will join us!
February 20th - My Healthy Home Class
Come learn how to utilize all natural therapeutic essential oils to help keep you family free from the flu and other viruses and bacteria all while using completely natural and carcinogenic free products to clean and protect your home. What you can expect to learn is:
1. What essential oils are best to use to diffuse in your home during flu and cold season.
2. How you use them to increase your immune system and keep from getting the flu.
3. How to use them to create nontoxic and 99.9 percent effective cleaners that kill viruses, bacteria, mold and funguses.
4. What products Young Living sells so you don't have to make your own.
5. How to replace some of the most common carcinogens in your home.
February 24th - Come take your Easter pictures at Green Acres Farm
From 10:00 to 2:00 p.m. we are taking appointments every 30 minutes. We will have an area set-up with baby lambs, chicks, rabbits, hay bales for you to get pictures for Easter. Spend some time with the animals and afterward tour the farm, feed the goats and get a 4 pack of eggs to take home and dye for Easter. This is not meant for professional photographers and refunds are not given. To book your appointment click here.
March 9th: Easter Pictures Come and Go Family Day
Bring the kids between 1:00 pm and 4:00 p.m. on Friday March 9th. You will only have a few minutes to get pics with the baby lambs, and chicks. Feed the goats and animals while your here. These are not scheduled time appointments. $10 per family. Take a tour of the farm while you are out and see our homestead. Pay when you arrive!